From 12th April to 24th May 2022
Sign up with friends, family, and colleagues, and take on this challenge to raise vital funds for HOPE’s education projects in Kolkata.
HOPE invites you to walk (jog or run), as many steps as possible from 12th April to 24th May. Each step taken, and every €1 raised, will help support the continued education of a child in HOPE’s care. By pledging to raise €115, you will provide education materials for a child for one year.
Every 10,000 steps taken will represent the 10,000 miles return journey from Ireland to Kolkata.
How to get involved:
- Invite friends, family, and colleagues to join you in this healthy challenge and/or donate.
- Set up a fundraising page, our join a friends team on our own platform here, or click the button below.
- Pledge to raise a minimum of €115 which would provide books to educate a child in HOPE’s care.
- Tag and share social media posts #FootstepsForHOPE #StepUpForHOPE #TeamHOPE #GOHOPE
- You are now ready to start stepping and accumulating Footsteps for HOPE!
If you can’t participate in Footsteps For HOPE, please consider sharing this information with others and making a donation by clicking here.
HOPE’s Education Projects
Every child deserves an education and the pandemic has cruelly interrupted education for children. It is now more important than ever for HOPE to have funds to provide the children in our care with access to a continuous and vital education.
HOPE believes education is fundamental to building an independent successful life and a chance to escape poverty. Education gives children an opportunity to find their strengths, to reach their full potential and empowers them to pursue careers and to provide for themselves, as well as for their future families.
HOPE believes that education is critical, not only for the development of the individual child, but for the development of society as a whole, and by giving more children access to education, the benefits will inevitably filter through into the wider community.