THE HOPE FOUNDATION ONLINE RAFFLE 2022 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter is The Hope Foundation (the “Promoter”) By entering this Raffle all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions of this Raffle (which may be amended at any time by The Hope Foundation). Any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
- The first prize is a €1,000 Tui travel voucher
- The second prize is a €250 Brown Thomas voucher
- The third prize is a €150 One 4 All
- The fourth prize is a €100 Penneys voucher
- The fifth prize is a one night stay B&B in The Croke Park Hotel
- The sixth prize is a €150 Discount Supplements voucher
- The seventh prize is a food and wine hamper
- The eighth prize is a food and wine hamper
- The ninth prize is a book hamper
- The tenth prize is a book hamper
The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability to winner for any dissatisfaction with the prize.
No alternative prize will be offered. The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
The winners will be required to provide proof of identity when collecting their prize.
How to Enter:
- The raffle will run from 29th of April 2021 to midnight on 29th of May 2021. (Closing Date) inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter no later than midnight on the Closing Date. Any tickets received after this date will be disqualified.
To enter the raffle:
- Purchase an online raffle ticket on Idonate at the price of €5 per ticket or 3 for €10 or 8 for €20 from the Promoter.
- On purchase of an online ticket for the raffle draw, all purchasers of tickets are automatically entered. By entering the raffle, the entrant agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the raffle draw, if invited to participate by the Promoter.
- The draw is open to all persons aged 18 or over as at the date of the draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to reject any entry (and award the prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection.
- The Promoter respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this raffle at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party. If due to unavailability of a particular prize, beyond the promoter’s control, the promoter and sponsor reserves the right to substitute a particular prize for another prize of similar value.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person on 30th of May.
- The prizes are non-transferable and only consist of what is listed above.
- The winners will be notified within 5 working days of the closing date either by email or
- In the event that we cannot contact any of the winners within 28 calendar days after the draw, another name will be drawn and a new prize-winner will be declared.
- By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated
- The promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Limitation of Liability:
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstance be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability (under contract, or otherwise under law) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Raffle Draw does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Raffle draw then the promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
If you have any queries or complaints please contact us on 021 4292990 or firstname.lastname@example.org