We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic new colleague.
ORGANISATION: The Hope Foundation
POSITION: Fundraising & Events Officer
LOCATION: The Hope Foundation Head Office, Cork
START DATE: Immediate start
SALARY: Negotiable – Depending on Experience
- Working closely with the national Fundraising Manager on the operation of existing HOPE fundraisers (including public events) and the creation and execution of new fundraising opportunities for The Hope Foundation.
- Liaising with HOPE Comms Team re PR/media activities associated with fundraising/events.
- Raising funds through The Hope Foundation’s nationwide Schools’ Programme via the promotion and support of existing fundraisers and the creation of new fundraising opportunities in Irish schools.
- Sourcing and managing new CSR partnerships for HOPE.
- Public speaking and presentations on behalf of HOPE.
- At least 3 years experience in events and fundraising.
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly in Excel and Word.
- Excellent/ fluent written and oral (English) communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong supporter/donor focus.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Meticulous and thorough approach to work, with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of a team.
- Genuine interest in, and passion for the work of The Hope Foundation.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Prepared to work occasional evenings and weekends at events if required.
- Willingness to travel – to events etc.
- Contract of indefinite duration subject to 6 months probationary period.
- The duties listed in this job description are not exhaustive and may be subject to change at the discretion of the Fundraising Manager and the CEO/ Director, and / or as circumstances dictate.