We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic new colleague.
ORGANISATION: The Hope Foundation
POSITION: Fundraising & Schools Officer
LOCATION: The Hope Foundation Head Office, Cork + remote working
START DATE: Immediate start
- Working closely with the national Fundraising Manager on the creation and execution of new fundraising opportunities for The Hope Foundation.
- Liaising with HOPE Comms team re PR/media activities associated with fundraising activities.
- Raising funds through The Hope Foundation’s nationwide Schools’ Programme via the promotion and support of existing fundraisers and the creation of new fundraising opportunities in Irish schools.
- Support of HOPE’s Global Citizenship Education curriculum and Development Education Programme; developing and delivering workshops and exploring grant and funding opportunities.
- Support of HOPE’s School Immersion Programme (educational trips for students to India); logistics and operations once this programme resumes.
- At least 3 years’ experience in fundraising.
- Excellent public speaking skills and ability to deliver presentations on behalf of HOPE.
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly in Excel and Word.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong supporter/donor focus.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Meticulous and thorough approach to work, with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of a team.
- Genuine interest in, and passion for, the work of The Hope Foundation.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Prepared to work occasional evenings and weekends at events if required.
- Willingness to travel including possible annual trip to India.
- Contract of indefinite duration subject to 6 months probationary period.
- The duties listed in this job description are not exhaustive and may be subject to change at the discretion of the HOPE Chief Fundraising Executive, and / or as circumstances dictate.