We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic new colleague.
TITLE: HOPE Fundraising and Schools Officer – Dublin
REPORTING TO: International Fundraising Director
LOCATION: Dublin area (hybrid)
HOURS: Full time permanent position – 5 days per week
This key focus of this role is to raise funds for HOPE’s work in Kolkata.
- The Fundraising and Schools Officer – Dublin, will drive, manage and grow HOPE fundraising activities – raising funds for and increasing awareness about the work of HOPE.
- They will work in very close collaboration with HOPE’s Fundraising and Schools teams.
- The Fundraising and Schools Officer – Dublin, will support volunteers to organise HOPE fundraising endeavours. They will build and maintain excellent relationships with all relevant fundraising stakeholders: i.e. event sponsors, donors, supporters, volunteers etc.
- Networking and advocating on behalf of HOPE
- Raise funds for HOPEs work in Kolkata
- Grow and increase funds raised for HOPE across the Dublin area
- Identify and initiate new fundraising activities with prospective donors and fundraisers
- Set realistic and achievable fundraising targets in collaboration with HOPE fundraising team
- Compile, file and maintain fundraising / supporters records, databases and reports
- Provide and compile fundraising materials for HOPE supporters/ fundraisers
- Off-site support at HOPE events, presentations, fundraisers etc. as required
- Raise awareness about the work of HOPE.
Person Specification for this role:
- Minimum of 3 years proven track record in raising funds
- Genuine interest in, and passionate about the work of HOPE
- Target driven and focussed work ethic
- Networking ability across a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication (both written, verbal and presentation) skills
- Proactive in identifying and delivering on new fundraising opportunities
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly in Excel and Word
- Excellent inter personal skills with a strong customer/donor focus
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Meticulous and thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to represent HOPE publicly
- Confidence in working on own initiative and ability to work under direction when required.
- Full clean driving licence
- Legally permitted to work in Ireland